Suicide Prevention, Intervention, Post-vention (Adi’s Act)
ORS 339.343 requires districts to have comprehensive district plans on student suicide prevention. The link below will take you to the Scio School District’s Suicide Prevention Plan.
Division 22 Assurances
As required by OAR 581-022-2305 Compliance and Reporting on Standards, all Oregon school districts must report to their respective communities as to the district’s status with regards to the state standards.
- 2021-22 Assurances
- 2020-21 Assurances
- 2019-20 Assurances
- 2018-19 Assurances
- 2017-18 Assurances
- 2016-17 Assurances
Student Investment Account SIA Plan
During the 2019 legislative session, Oregon’s leaders made a real commitment to our children, our educators, our schools and our state with the passage of the Student Success Act. When fully implemented, the Student Success Act is expected to invest $2 billion in Oregon education every two years; that’s a $1 billion investment in early learning and K-12 education each year. Of those funds, $200 million goes into the State School Fund and the remaining is distributed into three accounts: the Early Learning Account, the Student Investment Account and the Statewide Education Initiatives Account. Below you will find a link to our Student Investment Account Plan. Updates to the plan will continue to be posted on this page.
- 2021-2022 Student Investment Account Annual Report (reviewed by Board of Directors on 11/17/2022)
- 2021-2022 Student Investment Account Budget Update
- 2020-2021 Student Investment Account Plan (approved by board of directors 3/18/2020)
- 2020-2021 State of Oregon Grant Agreement- Student Success Act- Student Investment Account (approved by board of directors 10/21/2020)
- 2020-2021 Student Investment Account Annual Report (reviewed by Board of Directors on 11/17/2021)
- 2020-2021 Student Investment Account Budget Update
Scio School District ESSER III Integrated Planning Tool and District Plan
On March 11, 2021, President Biden signed the American Rescue Plan (ARP) Act of 2021. The ARP Act includes nearly $122 billion for the Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER III) Fund that allows state and local education agencies to take additional steps to safely reopen schools for in-person instruction and keep them open, and to address disruptions to teaching and learning resulting from the pandemic. Below is our district’s budget and plan on the allocation we received from this funding.
Scio School District will continue to update their COVID-19 response as required by OHA and other entities. In addition we will monitor infection levels and make necessary changes to our protocols to ensure the safety of all involved as needed.
- 2022-23 COVID-19 Management Plans
- 2021-22 Scio School District Safe Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Services Plan
- 2020-21 Scio School District Operational Blueprints for Reopening
English Learners in Oregon Annual Report
ORS 327.016 directs the Oregon Department of Education (ODE) to prepare this annual report on English learner program funding and student outcomes for the state. The report’s intention is to describe the population of English Learners in Oregon and provide a summary of district and state progress towards meeting their needs and objectives