How to Join an Online Meeting
Scio School District utilizes online meetings through “Zoom.”
For information on how to join a Zoom meeting, please see the following article:
PLEASE NOTE: Upon joining a meeting, you may be placed in a waiting room where the meeting moderator(s) will grant you access into the meeting. Your webcam and microphone may also be disabled initially until granted access by the moderator(s).
You will be given the link to the online meeting by clicking “I ACCEPT” to the terms below:
- Please be thoughtful about the comments you put in the chat.
- Please keep your microphone muted when you are not speaking.
- Please only put important/pressing comments or questions in the chat box.
- Use the “raise hand” feature (lower-right corner of your screen) so the speaker can call on you.
- If you are experiencing a problem, call our meeting text support (503) 394- 8065
- You can also email questions during the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org